Here's few answers to our most common questions
1. Why is the Mirror warm to the touch?
Most Krugg LED Mirrors come with a built in Defogger, which warms the mirror and prevents Condensation build up on the mirror.
2. HOW DO I TURN OFF THE HEATING ELEMENT IN THE MIRROR?
Heating Element can be controlled with an outside switch, please refer to the How to use guide.
3. Do you sell to trade at discount?
4. How do I become a Dealer?
Krugg Reflections is always looking for great Dealers to work with, please feel free to submit a become a vendor request form .
5. WHERE IS KRUGG CUSTOMER SERVICE AND STOCK LOCATED?
Krugg Reflections is based out of New Jersey, customer support and sales staff based in most other States.
6. WHERE are Krugg Dealers located?
Krugg Dealers can be found here.
7. Where can I find Specifications and Installation guides?
All Krugg reflections guides, manuals, and specifications can be found here .
8. Can I install Krugg Mirrors in Wet areas?
All our mirrors are designed for Damp area use, not intented for wet areas.
9. Are Krugg Mirrors Silver backed?
Yes Krugg Mirrors are all Silver backed mirrors which are Copper free.
10. What is Krugg Reflections Warranty like?
Krugg offers an industry leading life time limited warranty, you can find details on our warranty page here .